Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Im BACK!!! my 19th BIRTHDAY...

hello blog, im back.. is been 2 months im not touching you.. miss me ler.. hehe... Today suddenly feel like blogging so i blog about wt had happen in this 2 months....
Currently i just celebrated my birthday.. i had a party at my hse on the 4th Oct, Saturday...
a day before my darling and her cousin came my hse to prepare some first scared not enough time.. so on that day.. she come early to mad the lagsana and the potato salad... me and her cousin, josephine her right and left hand helper... after that we ready till 6.30pm the tables and chairs arrive which fetch by aw yong with his ford ranger, anyway thank you man.. after that my dear all go bath abd i set upthe fire and everything lor... later 7.30pm the ppl start coming... all reaching already... after take out all the food.. i went up for bath coz i was sweating alot... later when i wan to start to eat i only realise that the food going to finish and there is more ppl haven come... den i went behind ask my maid to fried more nuggents.. den i wanted to order dominos but they said there is alot of ppl so need a long time so forget it.. my bro went out and buy satay and KFC... later when ariive they also manage to finish it.. haha damn can eat all my frens... hehehe... The moment had come is time for CAKE... and the saddest moment which is i had to bring my own cake out and lite the candle myself.. haih So SAD SOB SOB.... den cut cake gave it to them... later around 11.30 it started to rain so i faster clean it up first... clean den settle everything till 12.30 .. den my dear wnet home.. and we at home watch football and play cards.. starting i was wining but last i lost around 5bucks only... hehe... den every1 went home at 3.30pm.. so bring all my present up.. about prestn the most special i got is the OAKLEY and VSOP.. haha..yeng ler..
thats my birthday.. was quite tiring the whole and i FFk eng lee they all coz we plan to bball...sorry man..

No comments: