Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Me Lazy Bastard

Hello peeps... im back again since my last post on OCT..haha... recently i just join houren's manderin class.. it was fun and i'm learning chinese... he teacher is good and chilling wan... this month is my saving month... im trying to save some money for next month HK trip... haha go there explore HK chick...hehe... these days just staying at home, watch dvd, sleep and play PSP.. boring sometimes yamcha la... im training my snooker ... tat day got OWN by jem.. malu.... but is ok i know jem is pro so i must accept the fact that he own me by 50 points...

Last week my aunt went US for some exhibition.. she and my counsin went there to represent thier TOOTHPASTE factury to promote their products or watever im not interested... den the day she went off, my cousin come to her hse and take her car go... den my dad knew about it so he ask my grandpa to call him and bring the car back and ask my bro to drive back to out hse.... He such a fucking bastard which he took off my aunt smart TAG to use... MCB him... den coming week my accord bring to HONDA main service centre in JB to fix something which i not sure where... LUCKY my aunts car is here so no need to share 1 car..haha... sometimes i think if u own a car something like my aunt 1, im satisfied for now la.. coz is like when i wan to use i can use drive around no 1 call me back to pass back the car...feel so nice...HAHA..

IM soon over my P license period...wohoo... eventhough i haven over, im still driving a car which no sticker P on it... big balls ar me... Ah, tat day i went futsal and i fetch chris and jem... so when i reach the toll i ask chris to find my wallet in my bag but he cant find so it was like " where the hell is my wallet" .. so jem gave me the toll money... reach 1u , i seach my bag for my wallet but failed.. so conclusion is i forgot to bring my wallet...HAHA.. stupid me...

Nth much tats all la for the past 2 month...coz nth special events or party going on also... i will update my blog again weekly k... depends la i good mood i make it daily, i lazy mayb monthly haha...Ciaoz peeps.. till the next 1...

No comments: