Tuesday, November 25, 2008

No more outside FOOD!!!

Sunday i woke at 11 something... went bath and get ready to go out with shyen.. den we plan to go midvalley to change the jacket that her frens bought her coz it was the wrong size.... on the way going, we wanted to take our lunch but don know wat to take.. end up we decide to go HARTAMAS PLAZA to try the "WEST COAST" watever.... it was cheap coz all the food there 50%... so i try their Black Pepper Chicken and shyen try their Fish Sandwhich... Later finish , we headed to Midvalley... once we reach PUMA shop, i feel abit dizzy.... so we quickly change the jacket and go home.... on the way home, my stomach don feel well... den reach home i went and force myself to PUKE coz my stomach feel so full... after the puking i feel abit better... den after an hour i went and puke again... OMG i started to feel so sick and stomach pain... after tat my mom bring me to see doctor at kepong baru... so expensive normal consult also Rm50 bucks...lousy doctor... later after taking his medicine, i non stop wan to shit and puke.... The whole nite din really sleep well coz of the puking and shiting... the next morning not much different still that sick... 11 something shyen came and take care of me... I feel so Hot and suddenly i can feel so cold... i was so restless cant really do anything... the whole day im just laying on my bed make my back so pain... den my mom came back she ask me to take panadol and go see doctor again coz last nite the doc was suck.... after doctor went home had my porridge had and get some rest... the next day getting better at least not like Monday... at least i still can walk and stay awake... so i feel much better but my stomach still have air so still abit pain... Suffering day man those 2 days... PUKING..BLUEK ... no more eating ouside food man esspecially the restaurant with no ppl... buek... i will sue the restaurant...

No comments: