Thursday, November 27, 2008

Scolding...

Wednesday, start back work... stomach still feel uncomfortable but still ok lar....den my table is very empty after the 2 days of sick... but later a while the quatation starts coming in again... BORING.... so start do but slowly take my own sweet time.... den i ate sandwich which i make myself in the morning... den at nite don really dare to take take oily food...

The next day, was better but morning very fast get full.... so like normal bla bla bla.... den evening wan to pack up the things for delivery, den pack half way i were argue with my dad about something, den she suddenly shouted "YOU STUPID I SAY THIS MEANS THIS" ... so i totally wtf... piss off walk away.. den my eye started to waterish... forget he like he win.... den got home bath and everything... anyway the whole day was farting all day and nite long...HAHA... coz too many air inside... feels so good...den my aunt wanted to buy SONY 910i lucky din buy coz they no stock.. but quite cheap la RM750 only ler...
Tats all nth much.. TaTa...

No comments: