Thursday, July 10, 2008

HAPPY 19th ANNIVERSARY..hehe

10-JULY-2008

Today is my 19th Anniversary with my DARLING...I LOVE YOU... So fast already 19 month already just a clip of eye.. I LOVE YOU... MUAKS

This morning was normal untill i reach my office, i feel that my tooth start to feel pain..OMG damn PAIN!! coz inside start to grow the wisdom tooth... Later lunch when with my bro near by my office there...come back only my accountant, Miss Liaw came and complain to me about kheny's patern... skheny ask her to scan some document some scan a few times for the same document.. so miss liaw wan to email it, kheny say cannot only she can email... so ms. liaw was very piss on her..say she wan to take over my eldest bro customer la...den i tell her no need to fuck her wan lar..she those type like she know everything..to me i fuck her no time la.. she wan to do wat go ahead but she fuck me i fuckher back very easy only.. today close shop quite early at 5.40 we close already coz nthmuch to do..befire that i plan to cut my hair but too bad no car so end up din cut... come back bath den dinner... after dinner i feel so tired den i went sleep awhile...around 8.45 i went and take my ACCORD..finally is done but too bad time for my CIVIC to service..overrall change the bumoer and the reverse sensor... when i wan to start drivng my car i see my petrol is totally EMPTY... but still can use lar but not going too far.. so after taking the car iwent adn see my darling and i present her a special pen not a normal but is branded wan ok..(brand: CROSS , don play play)..she love it alot.. so when she use it will think of me..hehe.. smart ler.. den we spend some time with each other ..chit chat and she wrote someting to me on my arm...hehe..cannot tell u all secret.... after that she went home an i went and pump petrol adn straight my brother from tuition... so sad today my comp dent for reformating so i have o use my dad comp which is suoer LACK... no choice coz i wan blog..hehe and now im here blogging..anywat tats all for today peeps..goodnite and take care..



P.S : i nearly strike lottery abit more i win already too bad miss 1 number haih...

1 comment:

Pravin Karunagaran said...

wei,add a chat box in ur blog k.take care man